Problems Not Enforced by this Division

  • Any location outside of the San Jacinto City limits. If the location is outside the City boundary, contact the County of Riverside Code Enforcement Department at (951) 600-6140. 
  • Code Enforcement does not enforce private CC&Rs. These violations are handled through the appropriate Home Owners Association.
  • Overhanging tree branches, property line disputes, and other civil disputes.
  • Problems with barking dogs, other noisy animals, animals running loose, suspected animal cruelty or chickens in residential areas. These complaints should be directed to the Ramona Animal Control Services at (951) 487-6565.
  • Disturbing the peace violations, such as loud parties or radios, should be directed to the San Jacinto Police Department at (951) 654-2702.
  • Concerns regarding overwatering. Please contact the San Jacinto Public Works Water Utilities at (951) 487-7381, EMWD at (951) 928-3777, or LHMWD at (951) 658-3241

Also of Interest...