The City of San Jacinto’s Development Code is adopted to protect and promote the public health, safety, comfort, convenience, prosperity, and general welfare and to provide the economic and social advantages resulting from an orderly planned use of land resources.
This Development Code carries out the policies of the San Jacinto General Plan by classifying and regulating the uses of land and structures within the City, consistent with the General Plan.
City of San Jacinto Development Code
Complete City of San Jacinto Development Code (8.9 MB, April 2016)
Files are provided in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format.
You will need the free Acrobat Reader to view them.
City of San Jacinto Development Code Articles
Cover, Title Sheet and Table of Contents
- Article 1 Development Code Authority and Applicability
- Article 2 Zones, Allowable Land Uses, and Zone-Specific Standards
- Article 3 Site Planning and Development Standards
- Article 4 Standards for Specific Land Uses
- Article 5 Resource Management
- Article 6 Permit Procedures
- Article 7 Administration
- Article 8 Definitions
- Zoning Map (updated 05/03/13)
- Tentative New Development/Tracts Map (updated 05/13/13)
- Landscaping Guidelines