Police and Fire protection for the City of San Jacinto are contracted services through Riverside County.
The mission of the San Jacinto Police Department for the preservation of the public peace, the safety of the residents of the community through crime prevention, and the enforcement of applicable local and state laws. Officers receive continuous training and testing to insure they are highly qualified and prepared to meet the challenges they encounter. Their superior training not only improves crime responses, but leads to many outstanding crime prevention programs.
- Learn more about the Police Department Divisions and programs...
- Police Volunteer Divisions
- Complaint Process
- Crime Report Database
- Megan's Law Information Sex Offender Map...
- Who to Call...
- Purchase a Collision Report
- Pay Your Parking Citation
- Pay Your Traffic Citation
- Wireless Telephone Law July 1, 2008 FAQ
- Follow, connect, stay informed:
Graffiti Tip Line
Think you know who did it?
Call the Sheriff's Graffiti Tip Line at (951) 537-6407.
...and you may get a reward.
The City of San Jacinto was founded in 1870, and incorporated in 1888, and began contracting with the Riverside County Fire Department for fire and emergency services in 1996.
The City has a growing population of 44,803 and encompasses 26 square miles. The City's fire service is provided by fire stations located in the City: